Boundary Amendments

A petition for land use district boundary amendments requests a change from an existing designation(s) to new ones.  The four State land use districts are:  Conservation, Agricultural, Rural, and Urban.  Petitions for lands greater than 15 acres are submitted directly to the Commission; petitions for lands 15 acres or less are processed by the applicable County land use decision making authority.  For details on the laws, rules, and processes involved consult Chapter 205 (Land Use Commission) and the Commission’s administrative rules Section 15-15.

City and County of Honolulu (First Tax Division)

County of Maui (Second Tax Division) *includes Lana`i and Moloka`i

County of Hawai`i (Third Tax Division)

County of Kaua`i (Fourth Tax Division)