Special Permits

A Petition for a Special Permit (SP) is to allow for the use of land within the State Agricultural or Rural Districts for a use not permissible under either Sections 205-2, 205-4.5, 205-5, 205-6, and 205-8, Hawai`i Revised Statutes (HRS) and further defined under LUC rules Sections 15-15-19, 15-15-21, 15-15-25, 15-15-27 through -33, 15-15-36, and 15-15-96.1, Hawai`i Administrative Rules).

There are currently NO pending Special Permits before the Land Use Commission. If you are looking for a past SP, please click here.