Unofficial LUC Rules Chapter 15-15
2018 Proposed Amendments to Chapter 15-15 Hawaiʻi Administrative Rules (HAR)
2018 Proposed Amendments to Chapter 15-15, HAR Ramseyer Version – Complete rules showing proposed changes with underscores and strikethroughs.
**Index of Proposed Changes – highlighting only the sections being amended and reasons for the changes
These amendments have been proposed to update the current 2013 rules. The Commission will be holding public hearings Statewide on the these dates and at the following places:
- August 9, 2018 on Kauaʻi at 10 a.m. in the State Office Building, 2nd Floor Conference Rooms A and B; 3060 `Eiwa Street
- August 15, 2018 in Hilo at 10 a.m. in the Hilo State Office Building, Room B; 75 Aupuni Street
- August 16, 2018 on Oʻahu at 10 a.m. in the State Office Tower Room 405, Leiopapa A Kamehameha Building; 235 South Beretania Street
- August 23, 2018 on Maui at 10 a.m. at the State Department of Transportation – Kahului Airports Office Building; 650 Palapala Drive
- August 28, 2018 in Kona at 10 a.m. in the Natural Energy Lab of Hawaiʻi (NELHA) Hale `Iako Training Room #119; 73-987 Makako Bay Drive
2013 Edition-Unofficial LUC Administrative Rules (pdf)
These are the current administrative rules that apply to the State Land Use Commission. This version of the rules became operative on November 2, 2013.
This version of the LUC Administrative Rules were operative up until November 2, 2013.